Body Lab - Nutrition & Fitness Management System (Notion Things)
Nutrition and fitness management system
Introducing a fully integrated and dynamic system for managing your fitness and nutrition. It is extremely simple and easy to use - just walk through the guided setup, then it's a few clicks to add workouts or nutrition to your day. View insights based on your data.
Attention! Please choose the template that matches your preferred measurement system (imperial or metric) at check out. If not specified, your purchase will default to the metric version. ->
- Designed for light mode
- Easy, guided setup
- Embedded tooltips help guide you through site functions
- Track as much or as little as you wish
- Site-driven formulas are calculated based on your own statistics (BMR, BMI, calories burned per hour)
- Design routines, make them as simple or as complex as you wish
- Use the workout planner to plan ahead for your week or month
- Track macros and view daily percentages
- Steps tracker
- Track your weight and measurements, view trends over time
- Create goals and review frequently to ensure you stay on track. Set custom review frequency and you will be reminded when it is time to review your goals
- Instructions are provided for how to add a free weight loss chart to your dashboard, dynamically updated as your statistics change. Courtesy of Notion2Charts
- View your current weight relative to your weight goal
- Optionally, add other things related to your workout - route link, gallery photos, journal entry, peak heart rate, and more
- View daily and weekly summaries of calories consumed vs. burned
- View insights and statistics
- Design an inspiration board of photos, videos, and quotes that are inspiring to YOU
- Comes with a starter database of 30 activities including MET values for accurately calculating calories burned per hour. Additional activities can be added
- Days and weeks are pre-built through the end of 2024
Keywords: fitness, workouts, nutrition, routine, planning, activities, exercise, analysis, statistics, weight loss, macros, simple, easy, light mode, chart, goals, tracking
How to duplicate the template:
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click "Duplicate" in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Find high-quality, unique systems to augment your life and work at Notion Things.
You'll receive the fully integrated and dynamic "Body Lab" fitness and nutrition system to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You'll also receive a demo version, complete with example content.