Track your media consumption
Designed as a space to track all of your media libraries - books, movies, television shows, games... Create watch lists, reading lists, and rate and review your content. Share lists with your family and friends.
- Designed for dark or light mode
- Manage movies, television shows, books, and games that you own, including key metadata
- Add media that you want to read / watch, play - queue media to know what's up next
- Track available dates for new releases
- Track media platforms (where to watch, read or play)
- Add completion dates to maintain a history of completed items
- Rate, like and review completed items. See completed items that have not been reviewed yet
- Sort or filter on genres, authors, series, ratings, likes, keywords, and more
- Manage your top 10 lists using rankings
- Use the "Add to Library" checklist to quickly jot down media to add to your library later
Keywords: media, library, movies, films, videos, television shows, tv, books, comic books, games, release dates, platforms, reading list, watching list, playing list, gamers, star ratings, rate, review, like, top 10, top 25, share lists
How to duplicate the template:
- Log into your free Notion account
- Open the template link
- Click "Duplicate" in the top right corner of the template to copy it into your workspace
- Customize as needed, and enjoy!
Find high-quality, unique systems to augment your life and work at Notion Things.
You'll receive the "Personal Media Manager" to duplicate into your own Notion workspace. You'll also receive a demo version, complete with example content.